White Label SMTP

Now its possible to white label mx records so why we cant do this? mx1.sitehub.io and mx2.sitehub.io can be mx1.custom.domain mx2.custom.domain using CNAME so why are you not offering this? can you explain please.

3 Likes

Hey @Ei_Pi

thanks for reaching out with your question.
Using email services with Sitejet means that those emails are received, forwarded, sent, and stored on Sitejet’s servers. The domain name of the mail server is dependent on the domain name of the provider that operates the mail server. That’s why we use a generic name like sitehub instead of sitejet.

Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

Hi Franzi,

mx1.sitehub.io 138.201.56.180 and mx2.sitehubio 78.46.95.120 points these ips so why i cant point mx1.mydomain.com and mx2.mydomain.com to same ips and make it work? or CNAME mx1.sitehub.io to mx1.mydomain.com should work, also how my clients will check webmail, will that be on my domain like webmail.mydomain.app … please advise.

Regards,
Umar

@Ei_Pi , thanks for getting back to me. With mail servers, it’s more difficult to set up whitelabel while also ensuring high security measures like spam protection. Nevertheless, I added this to our feature request list. At the moment, there is no other possibility than using the sitehub mail servers and the webmailer which you can reach at webmail.sitehub.io

Best,
Franzi

@Franzi but it doesn’t make any sense to use customer’s email at webmail.sitehub.io or use sitehub mx records as white label, because if i google sitehub.io it takes me directly to sitejet.io and i believe we are talking white label here, right? you must find a solution for this, i am going to buy your maximum package but these things bothers me, can you promise me for any solution or no?

3 Likes

@Ei_Pi, I see your point, but unfortunately, I cannot promise you a solution at the moment. What I can do - and already did - is adding your request to our feature request list. Btw. it is always helpful for other users to join and add their votes as well.

1 Like

Franzi, I’ve purchased the maximum packages, and this is a much-needed option.
I’d not give most of my clients via site jet until this is resolved.

I’m a new user and looking at moving sites from WordPress to here.

3 Likes

Yea I’m interested in this being fully white label also.

2 Likes

It’s the most important feature to have before we offer platform to our clients, also webmail link should be webmail.customdomain.com and not webmail.sitehub.io this is totally and logically wrong for a whitelabel platform … please fix this soon

2 Likes

Any updates on White Label SMTP?

3 Likes

+1. This is really important to grow our business. Without a 100% whitelabel it doesn’t look as professional as it could be.

3 Likes

We are working on the whitelabeling and improving it step by step.

3 Likes

Hi SJ team, what the update on white label SMTP?

3 Likes

Hi @mughal, this feature request needs more votes to increase the priority.

2 Likes

+1 for complete whitelabel. It looks very unprofessional to have email domain as sitehub.

@Martin pretty much votes there and i am sure everyone need this feature so please proceed now.

Any update on this, are you guys thinking about it or just forgot?

Hi @mughal, this feature request has currently low priority (count on votes). There are a lot of other feature requests with more votes.

1 Like

+1 vote here from me
There should be a way to whitelabel mailserver hostnames.

2 Likes