No MX Google Gmail

Hi,

I would like to use Google Workspace with Gmail for my productivity, but I can’t register the MX in the DNS of my domain.
I have deleted the MX from Sitejet in place and change the address server to “mail.sitehub.io
Each time my MX records disappear from the DNS management panel

Thanks for your help

Hi @DavidL,

unfortunately I don’t understand you, instead of using the email service from Sitejet, you would rather use the one from Google? Then you have to specify the Google Mail server in the MX records and not the one from Sitejet.

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the late reply, I actually want to replace Sitejet’s email service with Google’s.
Google asks me to replace the MX in place on the DNS of my domain.
But I can’t change the ones currently registered with Sitejet.

Thanks

Hey @DavidL - could you send me the Website ID, where the domain is, here and the settings you need add? Happy to try this out.

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your reactivity, the ID number is : 241986
Here are the MX I have to fill in for Google Workspace

Thanks

Hey @DavidL - unfortunately, the domain is not registered with us. I would suggest you contact the support of the domain provider to get insight on how and where to change the settings.

Hey Andre,
I confirm that the domain name is registered with you.
Thanks

I made a mistake with the code Id: 237885

Hey @DavidL - since the domain is with us, you can just access the DNS settings and add these MX-Records?

I just did a test run and had no issues adding a MX Record.

Hey Andre,

Thank you for your answer, I am familiar with setting up DNS and that is what I did.
Once the DNS window is closed, I open the panel again and the MX is gone.
Thanks

Hi Andre,
Were you able to re-produce the problem ?

Thanks

@Martin are you able to reproduce the issue?

@DavidL - I was not yet able to find the root for this issue.

@DavidL, I added all MX records to your DNS settings of foliodesign.fr

@Martin @Andre
Thanks a lot for your help

2 Likes