Website Maintenance Mode

Sorry if this is in help or answered already but if so I cant find it.

Wow can I put a Sitejet site in maintenance mode?

Thanks
Darren

Hey @Darren_Waring - do you maybe mean this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Not what I was expecting. I would assume there would be a nice easy way - perhaps a button - to put a website in maintenance mode while I work on changes that I want to publish when ready - like I can do with WordPress.

So with each website I need to create 2 versions, and move between them?

Iā€™m managing this by having 2 sites, one is a landing page and the other the main website. I have connected the domain name to the landing page site for now and will re-point it to the main website when Iā€™m done. Less than ideal but it works.

Do you think you could put the keywords ā€˜maintenanceā€™ and ā€˜landingā€™ in this help article please Start with a new domain and a placeholder website - Sitejet Help as it may help more people find it. I still donā€™t see how the solution this article offers can work without the workaround Profile - Gabi_Kneip - Sitejet Community offered.

1 Like

I understand what you mean. However, setting up a landing page and work on another website and just move the domain with no interruption is quite easy, isnā€™t it?

How is the maintenance mode in WordPress working?

I have updated the keywords for the mentioned help article. Good catch, @Darren_Waring :heart_eyes: