Thinking of trying Sitejet, some basic questions

Hey all

I thought id give site jet a whirl, as I want to release a cheap service, where I quickly knock out websites and this ticks a few boxes.

But before I get too deep in this, I want to figure out some basics. Ill start with my current process for each new customer

1. I have a site that sells my web design service, the sign up buttons link to my WHMCS
  2. They subscribe and pay via WHMCS
  3. cPanel gets automatically provisioned to them, along with a Wordpress install (in some cases a customised Wordpress that I have created)
  4. I log into the site and make it for them
  5. They get billed automatically each month via WHMCS/stripe, if they dont pay, the site gets suspended.

This automatic provisioning and admin side of the business is 100% essential.

So if I were to move to site jet, I dont understand the “where do I sell it” part. Presumably id need a custom site, but where would the sell button point to? Do they sign up on this site jet platform? How do they pay? Is it integrated with WHMCS for auto renewals/suspensions etc?

Is the sitejet studio platform meant to replace WHMCS?

Do I get to have unlimited customer websites under one subscription?
Surely it isnt $18 odd PER CUSTOMER site?

Hey @Joe_Marshall,

thank you for reaching out with your question :slight_smile:

We need to differentiate between Sitejet Studio and Sitejet Builder.

Sitejet Studio is our all-in-one SaaS tool that includes project management tools, customer portal, hosting capabilities and the website builder. Sitejet Studio is not here to replace WHMCS, e.g. it doesn’t come with the billing automation capabilities - Sitejet Studio it’s just another possibility for anyone who feels like this setup works better for them :slight_smile:

Sitejet Builder is the integration of our website builder in cPanel and Plesk. This can also be offered via WHMCS - similar to what you offer with WordPress. Here are some helpful links on how to set this up:

https://blog.whmcs.com/133750/introduction-to-sitejet-builder-now-available-in-whmcs-810

https://help.whmcs.com/m/setup/l/1783623-add-sitejet-builder-to-cpanel-whm-hosting-products

I hope that helps! :blush:

1 Like

Hey Joe,

SJ is great, I highly recommend it!

I’ve built over 100 sites with it and it’s way better than WP or many other platforms out there.

It is super easy and efficient to manage hundreds of sites.

Good luck!
Imi

3 Likes