Support for broken Preview LINK

I have been waiting on a response from the support team for over 8 days on a bug in the software. Can anyone help me?

(context from admins: the user knows that we can not reach him via mail, yet he does not assist to help solve the issue, so the support is unable to get in touch with the user via mail)

It is doing it on all of our sites, on all of our employees computers. I recorded a video of it for you.

Dear @Faithson_Support maybe you want to check your DMs here because we the mails we are sending to @faithson.com mail addresses are all bouncing back. :wink:

Can you please provide a fix for this @Andre

Yes sure, but could you please provide a fix for your email issue, so that we can actually help you in that ticket?

Could you please try and log in via sitejet.io with your credentials and not your whitelabel domain? Please test it that way and get back to us. Currently, we are assuming this might be a whitelabel issue.

1 Like

You seem to be correct that it is a white label issue. Can you please tell us why this happened, and how to avoid it in the future? Detail Mold & Manufacturing | Georgetown, TX - Berlin is working.

Could you post the DNS settings for websites4church.com, please?

The strange thing is that I can not reproduce this issue on my end.

Firefox:

I logged into partner.websites4church.com and clicked on various preview links.
All showed the correct preview links.

Let us see if we can find anything in the DNS.