Email clients keep blocking my preview links

Hi Sitejet team. I’m not sure how to categorize this issue, but every time I try to send my clients the preview link, my email is blocked by client’s inboxes.

This issue with the preview link was described by another user here, but my problem is that I cannot even share the link with my clients because their inbox is blocking it from being delivered. So they do not have the option at all of pressing Advanced > Proceed to XXX as Franzi suggested in the article.

Please advise how I can send my clients their website preview without my email getting blocked. I’ve also added a screenshot below so you can see the issue.

Hi there @Shaina_Nacion - as this is probably including sensitive information, I will answer you via the ticket. If we find the solution, we will post it here too.

If any user has the same issue or any solution, feel free to contribute! :slight_smile:

I just use a “dummy domain” name such as “yourpreviewsite.com” and then they can see it. After they’ve reviewed everything, I just switch it over to their own domain. I know this incurs another charge, but depending on how long it takes them to review it, its usually not very much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes