Eye & Go Demo Website

Hello All, i just created a demo website but again preview link giving me certificate error which doesn’t make sense, i already informed @Andre and @Franzi but nothing happened yet, can you please check and tell me who can see this preview link http://1e45d6-5209c.preview.reck.app because Franzi said just click advanced and proceed but i don’t see this option.

Hi! It looks that you’re using a Self-signed root certificate for your whitelabel domain (this why in a previous post I’ve suggested using the Share presentation link option).

Nowadays, the Self-signed certificate is rejected by any browser (you can manually change to trust this certificate if need it) … However, I do recommend installing at least a free https://letsencrypt.org/ if you need one.

From what I see, you are using Cloudflare, so your domain is external (in Sitejet terms).
I’ve tried to see if a 404 error will redirect me to the 404 Sitejet page, but it doesn’t, which lead me to suspect that the white label domain is not properly configured or incomplete.

Here are some things that I suggest to check:

1. Make sure that I’ve followed all steps from Sitejet help: Whitelabel - Sitejet Help .
  2. Make sure you’ve added the wildcard CNAME entry

P.S. In case, there is something related to your Whitelabel configuration, I do suggest to contact Sitejet Support (via email) and attach a screenshot of your Cloudflare DNS Settings + Sitejet Whitelabel Settings

Here is the video (no sound) with my checks

Hope this helps with fixing your problem.

1 Like

Hey there @mughal

Thank you for your post. @Lucian_Dinu actually gave a few tips to go through this. If this does not help, I kindly like to ask you to contact us via mail (help@sitejet.io) with additional screenshots of the DNS settings, your website ID and a link to this thread, please. :pray:

Happy to help you and get you all set up with that website!

@Andre why you closed / locked Additional White Label Options (Favicons) - #10 by Andre this post when it’s clearly mentioned why there is SJ favicon on my.customdomain.com which does not make any sense i don’t think i need to send email regarding this issue when there is already a thread.

Dear @mughal - I closed the thread you mentioned because the discussion was finished.

As mentioned in the other thread you might have found a bug or you have an issue that requires:

• a) a bug report to us via mail For this we would definitely need more information and possibly also sensitive information like your account detail and details to a website or portal etc.

Why would we need that? It is simply because we do not know which account and domain this is affecting :slight_smile:

• b) or a bug report here in the forum in the mentioned category.

The thread you are referring to is a feature request in regard to additional white label options, and therefore not suitable to be discussed or worked on in that thread.

Hope you understand. Thank you.