Setting up first proposal for a client

Hi there, happy to become part of this community.
I am just exploring and a first major question that comes up:
What is the best way to make first proposals to a customer?
Does it make sense to let them search in the templates?
Is it better to make 2-3 different first raw proposals and does this need 2-3 different customer links and portals, or can 3 different designs be done in the one customer portal??? (I do not see a way for that, as new templates will override all existing content, correct?)
Thanks for a first orientation here!
Michel

2 Likes

For me I do not show the templates to customers, because I prepare it a little bit before with the customer logo, names, colors (branding) etc. As soon you create a website, you will get a preview link in your Manager (top left under the website name). This link I share with a customer to show a proposal. If the customer accepts my offer you can invite him to the customer portal where you can share a “pesentation modus” It shows the site in a browser, tablet and mobile. Therefor the customer needs a username and password.

2 Likes

Thanks Ulf.

Still wondering if combining 2 or more templates in one Webdesign is possible?

Not possible unless you copy/paste. But you can create and save multiple templates and then just share presentation mode from each template.

1 Like

That seems to be a good possibility.
Thanks.

Hey @Michel_van_Amsterdam - how did it work out for you?

I personally do not like most of the ready made templates - and they would not fit any espectations of my clients without being changed massively. So I have a very intensive communication with the client first and get a feeling of what she wants roughly. I get a pretty clear imagination of the desired look and I would create some draft like this - either using a template as a starting point or from scratch.

1 Like