Feature checklist for the customer portal

It would be awesome if you could add a section to the wishes portion of the customer portal that has a checklist of common website features that the client can choose from. Things such as a blog, website search, social media integrations, e-commerce, ect. It would help identify what features clients want and even make them think about things they did not think about before.

4 Likes

Thank you @David_Harris for this suggestion.

I have created a feature request ticket for it.

For everyone who wants to support this feature, please comment here with a +1 and let us know if you also have some ideas regarding this topic.

+1 good idea

1 Like

Hey @David_Harris would you like to see checkboxes to customize or more of a field to fill out with text? Or maybe the option to add customized fields to the section at all?

2 Likes

+1 yes please

1 Like

I was thinking more like check boxes. Im not sure how most people would use this, but i was thinking my clients could select the features they would like tl have on their website. I could then review these selections and price based on needs. It would also be cool if we had the option to add custom check boxes to allow for agency specific features.

1 Like

The option to add customized text fields or check boxes would be awesome.

2 Likes

+1 good idea

1 Like