Customizing clients portal

Hi!
how do you guys modify your clients portal? I would like more than just my logo. I would like to change the sitejet’s colors and buttons to make it more personally branded. Did anybody tried that ?

3 Likes

Hi,
Yes, you just need to create a CSS file using the classes for the colours or whatever.
In the custom of your profile just add: <link rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css” href=""’>
by hosting on the Sitejet or external server

4 Likes

Oh great but how do you target those selectors ? Is there a doc about them or do you just inspect the page?
And for the file? You host it in your media library ?

3 Likes

I personally inspected the page and copied the classes
I added this file on an external server but maybe do as indicated on the Sitejet help: Add a robots.txt file - Sitejet Help

4 Likes

Thanks I will try this!

3 Likes

Thanks @DavidL for sharing this. I just made a dark mode customer portal :grin:
Also, I use stylebot chrome extension to change page style instead of inspecting page. It’s saves a lot of time. Once I finished with styling, I just download css and upload to bunny storage.

8 Likes

Oh great idea! Thanks for sharing this! Could you share your css file so I can get some inspiration?

3 Likes

Here is basic styling for dark mode. Still needs work on the input fields and buttons. Will try to play more during the weekend and maybe upload another version.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Kamil, I will try to use this as an example

3 Likes

Ok, I did add the code you told me to but I get a * INVALID HTML FOR THE BLOCK

message when saving. What exactly do you add in those code part? Sorry to bother you but there is no indication…

3 Likes

It should be exactly like this, just change your css URL:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Your css URL" />

4 Likes

This one is working thanks a 1000 times !!!

4 Likes

That is the kind of mood I’m trying to add. let me know if you have another version more complete !!

3 Likes

Will do👍 I will post it tommorow most likely

4 Likes

here is new version and some screenshots on how it looks. If I missed something let me know.

6 Likes

I love it !!! Thanks a lot…
Are you planning to adapt it to the partner part ? That would be awesome !!
And the feedback left panel is not adapted yet

3 Likes

Wow, loving seeing this dialogue and learning from it! Thank you @Kamil for the sharing!

5 Likes

I have uploaded new version. Check it out and let me know if it’s OK. Don’t know yet for the partner, I will let you know soon.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot ! I’ll test that tomorrow but that would be nice to have it for partner interface too. If you feel like waisting another hour for us :wink:

3 Likes

It’s perfect now… Thanks a lot for this.
I prefer it compared to the original one. I love dark modes.
If you need help for the partner part, let me know :wink:

2 Likes