Single plan without agency features

I love the new ability to share templates.
This gets my head spinning around a business model of building industry-specific templates (in my case mostly coaches and service based businesses) in different brand styles. Because Branding is my main service. I want to build website templates with all the pages they need specificly in case they want to start email marketing (offering a lead magnet, almost done, thank you page etc),

But I do NOT want to manage these customer websites in my dashboard with the need to charge them for hosting. Plus as a hosting reseller there are some legal things to consider - probably just in the EU - which I don’t feel drawn to.

Long story short:
I want my clients to create their own Sitejet account.
But it always comes with all the (confusing) agency stuff they don’t need and want.
And I also don’t want them to see all the pre-built Sitejet templates and have them wonder why they spent money with me.

Is there any chance to get a single plan without all the agency stuff in the backend?

If anyone in the community wants to feature this, please do so :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Barbara_Bichler

please let me know which of the two mostly similar requests we shall keep? :slight_smile: This one or the other one? We could keep the other one and “update” it with more ideas? Let me know what you think?

1 Like

Ah sorry! Please keep the first one “Solo-Plan Light”

Okay great :slight_smile: