Plesk | Issues with contact form

Hello,

I have an issue with the contact form. The form sends emails in preview (using an email from your system, noreply@sitehub.io) without any problem.
However, when the page is published, it doesn’t send the emails (the page is https://icelmolino.com).
I’ve tried changing both the sender and recipient, but still, nothing is coming through.

How can I resolve this issue?
Can I configure my own mail server, or is it always done through your systems?

I’m a Plesk user.

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hey there,

Did you check the spam of the email that you set up as the recipient?

With regard to the sender, you have think about the correct SPF records. Once you use a different mail than ours, we need to be able to send a mail through the mail you have added.

Let me check with our Devs first if there is anything we might see on our end. Since you are a Plesk user, there is no Customer Portal. I will get back to you shortly.

Oks, thanks.

I’ve checked the spam folder, and it’s empty.
The issue is that on Login, only the form submissions I sent from the preview show up:

When I send it from the live website, nothing comes through.

Thank you very much,
Best regards."

Hey @Danibuyovd - I have the confirmation that form submissions are sent through the Plesk server in your case. Therefore, when the website is published, there might be another reason why this does not work.

Please get in touch with the Plesk support about this matter.

If you like, please post the solution here afterward. :raised_hands:

Ok, i’ll ask plesk support.

On the other hand, would there be any way to use a custom configuration for the email service, instead of using your system?

Thank you.

Since you are using Plesk you can decide for yourself which configuration and email service you like to choose.

Hello Andre,
The issue is that this client doesn’t have email configured in the same Plesk. Instead, it’s done through Mailgun, so the mailboxes are not in Plesk but on another server.
How can I resolve this?

Thank you very much."

Hey,

Well, the thing is, in your case, the whole infrastructure is with Plesk or somewhere else and not with us. Therefore, we are only able to assist with questions regarding the website builder.

Hope you understand.

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your help, I’m going to ask in the Plesk forum to find a solution.
You can close this thread.

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

1 Like

Thank you. If you have a solution, please let me know here so I will set this as a solution :slight_smile:

Hello Andre,

The solution I have found is to change the mail settings in Plesk, you have to change the option from “Enabled” to “Disabled for incoming mail”:

Thank you so much.

All the best.

1 Like

Perfect! Glad there is a quick solution to this!