cPanel | What I see is NOT what I’m getting?

Hello, I’m hoping you can help as cPanel and my hosting provider are unable to. The site I’m building is not what’s appearing online. In the Preview window, my headlines keep diverting down below the Collections box and the images often don’t appear. When I load up the site on another device, like my phone, I get no content at all! Can anyone explain what I’m doing wrong? The site is here: Login

Hey @scottdagostino - checking this for you.

Much obliged, thank you! I’ve been fussing with this for DAYS and can’t figure out what’s wrong.

I will look into this with a developer. As far as I could see you have worked with a lot of fixed heights and widths. Need to go through there to see if this causing the issues for mobile.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

Hey @scottdagostino - this might be a misconfiguration of the cPanel server (e.g. lack of PHP support, wrong PHP version, missing PHP extension, wrong PHP settings etc).

I would like to ask you to get in touch with the cPanel support on this matter. Please keep us on the loop here if there is anything else that we have or can do.

Thanks, Andre. I appreciate the prompt help as I fumble about. You pointing out that I used fixed width boxes seems to have solved a whole lot of my issues, thanks.

I am frustrated, however, by how cPanel does not seem as organized as the Plesk help I’m seeing for what I’m assumed is the paid service? I’m paying too through my hosting and I don’t like how they’ve been waving me off with “talk to Sitejet” while you now say “talk to cPanel.” I’m not getting hard advice.

I moved all my websites away from WordPress because they’re now scraping everything for AI and I’d rather have a paid site I can trust but the glitches and constantly missing images have been frustrating. WordPress had very clear and helpful documentation, cPanel does NOT.

Hey @scottdagostino - would you be able to email us with their response to our support mail? (See PN - I sent you the mail). I will forward this internally and we will take a look.

Regarding your feedback about cPanel, I recommend giving them that feedback. I will also forward it internally.

Hi @scottdagostino, we received your mail and we will discuss everything else there.