(cPanel) Blog element not displaying on published site

Hi, inserted the blog element into my page, but it does not show on the published site.
it appears in the editor and the ‘preview website’, it also shows in the preview within cpanel.
In the published site (www.boris-donkson.co.uk) their is a gap where the element is located. If I hover over this and click it shows the directory structure of the blog, and lists the blog items, clicking an item takes me to the relevent single page layout of the post.

This seems to be similar to another recent post, but the advice offered seemed to be user specific. Any advice appreciated
Cheers

Hi @Boris_Donkson,

please make sure that you are using the latest PHP server version. When it works on the preview website and not on your live website, then it is possibly a server issue. Maybe an outdated server version, or a misconfiguration somewhere. In this case, please reach out to the cPanel support.

1 Like

Thanks @Martin, I’ve spoken to my host and had a look myself and it is using php 8.2 which is up to date. I’ve created a blank page, deleated all collections and started with a blank slate inserting the standard blog element with no editing and get the same result. Vissible everywhere aprt from on the published site. The single page layout is clickable though not visible, (test blog - boris-donkson.co.uk)
what should i look at next? i’ve run out of ideas
Thanks

Ah just noticed that if i drop the www it works?
(test blog - boris-donkson.co.uk) works fine (test blog - boris-donkson.co.uk) looses the content… so this would point back to an issue with the hosting side of things not a sitejet problem.

Hey @Boris_Donkson,

yes, seems to be an issue with the hosting side…

I just checked: test blog - boris-donkson.co.uk and I can see the blog there…

Thanks,
The host has raised a ticket with cpanel, and redirected the site for me as a work around. Being new to sitejet and cpanel, I assumed I was fking it up somehow, not that the system was buggy.

1 Like