Blog Posts element disappear when site is published

I noticed some other users have had the same problem, however their solutions have not worked for me. My blog post element is fine in preview and in the editor however on the live version it appears blank. About - Aerocam just above the footer. any help would be appreciated.
Edit: Running PHP 8.2 and the latest version of sitejet

Hi @Louis_Aerocam,

do you use Sitejet Website Builder for Plesk or cPanel?

Since it works on the preview page, we have to focus on your server settings.

Hi , I have published my website via Cpanel. Unfortunatly my previous blogs are not showing on it. Please guide me.

Hi, sorry for only getting back now. i am currently running cPanel version 118.0 (build 8)

OK i’m new to all this, but had this problem with the blog not showing.
I was advised it was a cpanel issue in the end, my host was going to raise a ticket but i don’t know if that happened.

The blog works in site jet, it works every which way apart from on the published page. ( I tested it on mac and PC, different browsers, multiple tablets, and phones, android and the other one, blog was fine in sitejet, fine in preview page in cpanel (after it uploads) yet would not show up on published page, if you hover the blog is there, just not displaying)

try opening in a new private browser, and typing your web address as
https://XXXXyour websiteXXXX
not
www.XXXXyour websiteXXXX

For me viewing it from (https) the blog was visible and loaded correctly.

My host arranged to divert traffic from (www) so all viewers of my page land at (https://my site) as a work around.

Thanks for the help, unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to do the trick. just in case I asked my host to add the redirect as you mentioned anyway.

Hi @Naheed_Kausar, @Louis_Aerocam & @Boris_Donkson,

yes, this seems to be a server related issue. In this case, please reach out to your host and go through the server settings with them.

We would be delighted if you would then share the solution here with everyone.

1 Like

I Will do that, Do you have an idea of where we can begin looking? I’m not a developer myself and sitejet is fairly new for my host as well.

this was the problem i came up against, i’m new to all this, and the support people were a bit unsure as they were all new to it as well.

was worth a try, I spent hours on it, thats all I can adivse. good luck.

@Martin @Boris_Donkson @Naheed_Kausar

Partial Solution (I think):

it seems a CORS request related to the Publishing Date data field caused the entire blog collection to be blocked. I unfortunately don’t have the time to investigate the fix it recommends nor do I have any idea what it means. but I’m sure someone with technical expertise could probably advise on what that means.

FIX: in any case, it seems that simply deleting the publishing date field and removing any mentions, filters, or sorting related to it, sort of fixes the problem. The articles are being displayed however some buttons are still missing. Will update if I find their problem too.