i’ve had an issue in my Chrome and Brave browser after the last update that the SiteJet CMS was stuck in some sort af tablet mode. I fixed it though, you just have to disable the tablet mode in chrome settings.
- First, open the Chrome/Brave browser on your computer or tablet and type
chrome://flagsin the address bar and hit enter.
- You will now be on a page titled “Experiments.” Use the search bar at the top to find “Touch UI Layout.”
- Open the drop-down menu and select “Disabled.”
- Repeat the same process for “WebUI Tab Strip.” (optional if the first step doesn’t fix it)
- After disabling the flags, you’ll need to restart the browser to apply the change. Select the blue “Relaunch” button when you’re ready.
Have a good one today!