Issue accessing the Website Builder (via Chrome)

I can’t get into the website builder!

Hey @Lisa_Tippette - which browser are you using? Do you have an issue accessing the CMS with another browser? Do you have any extensions activated on your browser?

I don’t know what it was, but it seems to have resolved itself. I was using Chrome which tends to have problems from time to time. Just glad to know it was nothing on your end.

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

If you are experiencing it again, please provide us with the actual version of the chrome browser you use. Also, please send us screenshots of the Dev Tools → Console as well as → Network.

As a workaround, we recommend using Firefox, or Brave for example.

Having the same issue on Chrome on MacOS 13.1. Website Builder doesn‘t load (see screenshot). In Firefox everything works fine.
Bildschirm­foto 2023-08-15 um 12.06.53

same here. Cannot go into the CMS…using Chrome
chrome

Hey @Stefan_Guenzinger and @Ulf_Siemen, thanks for your screenshots. Could you also send us a screenshot of the “Network”/“Netzwerk” tab? And also add the version of your browser including the info if it’s a “regular” version or a “developer” version - if you can get that information. Thanks! We really appreciate your help! :pray:

Is it that what you mean?

The Browser version is Version 116.0.5845.96

Still have the problem. Bad. because I need to change a website content. This morning I did a Chrome Update, but the problem is still there.

I am using the Developer Modus but tried also the regular modus. Both have tha bug.
The network tab is empty

Hey @Ulf_Siemen until we have found the source of this issue, please use Firefox or Brave. Could you also send us the Network Screenshot?

This one?

1 Like

Yes, Thank you.

Hey everybody, is everyone here using MacOS oder also Windows?

Working on Mac only.

1 Like

@Stefan_Guenzinger and @Ulf_Siemen could you do us another favor and please check the following:

Open this link chrome://flags/#origin-keyed-processes-by-default in your Chrome browser and check if the following options are set to default or enabled:

Thanks, we really appreciate your effort :pray:

1 Like

It‘s both set to Default

Hi Franzi, both are set to default

@Stefan_Guenzinger and @Ulf_Siemen thanks for the info! :pray:

1a

same here, cannot go into the CMS using Chrome, infinite upload timer

Hey @Gmedinas - thanks for sharing the info!

@Ulf_Siemen and @Stefan_Guenzinger and @Lisa_Tippette we have released a possible fix. Could you please check if you can now access Chrome?

1 Like