CMS Downtime 28/07

:large_blue_diamond: Hey Sitejetters,

we like to inform you that there has been a downtime with Sitejet during which users have not been able to access the CMS. There are still a few websites affected by this. We are aware of this and resolving the situation.

For the current status, see here: https://sitejet.statuspage.io/

Thank you for your patience! We will update you here shortly on this matter.

Is it possible for this to affect 2 of my sites, being displayed weirdly? Its like theyre not loading properly. If not, what could this be? Thank you

Edit: The sites Im referring to are www.apollomarketing.at and www.amethysta.at

This might be related. Let me get back to you on this as soon as I know more.

Im certain they didnt do that before, thank you very much. Its like theyre loading in the wrong order… and then getting stuck on something? idk tho - thanks for the reply

Edit: Also might be interesting: In my chrome browser where I havent updated the cache theyre still shown properly. Only when I open a private window theyre jambled. No matter the browser, i tried safari as well, still jambled, because they had to freshly load. hope that helps somewhat

Edit 2: I also found some of my other sites that I definitely havent touched in a long time jambled - its still in preview, so this is the url still: 1e748c-530d1.preview.sitejet.io and 1e4d8c-52471.preview.sitejet.io and also 1e88f4-53465.preview.sitejet.io oh and 1e5986-52a44.preview.sitejet.io as well.

That couldve ended pretty bad had they been online already and maybe some legal trouble for me, man, thats straight up terrifying, that stuff like this can just happen. What even happened yesterday?

This issue has been resolved by our developers. Please get in contact with us if this issue still persists on your side.

Thank you so much for your patience. :raised_hands: