Add email accounts button is missing

I’m trying to set up email accounts for a client’s website, but I don’t see a button to create the accounts. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hey @Shaina_Nacion - you actually do find them in the Domain Manager :slight_smile:

Hi Andre. When I visit the domain manager and click the “emails” button shown, I am taken to the same place as in my above screenshot. I still cannot create email addresses (please see screen recording here).

@Andre

1 Like

Hi @Andre ! Any ideas on this issue?

1 Like

Hi! From what I see in your recording, you have not added the domain to SiteJet … so, I think this is why you can’t create any email accounts.

1 Like

@Lucian_Dinu Yes, I’m trying to follow Kamil’s procedure here, which says not to add the domain yet. The domain is currently owned by the existing website, and has not been transferred to Sitejet yet.

1 Like

Hi! Got it! You have to add the website to Sitejet, but do not update/change the existing DNS settings (to point to Sitejet servers, as said by Kamil in step 1).

1 Like

@Lucian_Dinu Ah okay, so I have to add the domain but not start the transfer. I understand. Thank you for clarifying. This seems to have worked.

2 Likes

Lucian is correct! :slight_smile:

You need a domain connected to the website / customer first before you can set up the mails.

1 Like