White label domain can not be saved

Hello,

I am getting the following error
((domain: This domain cannot be used, because of invalid DNS records. Please check the records, try again later or keep the domain empty))
When I am trying to insert my subdomain “mysite.damascino.com

Sitejet

I created a proper cname like in the screenshot

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Georges,
Welcome to SiteJet Community!

You can find more info on how to setup your Whitelabel domain here: Whitelabel - Sitejet Help

In essence this option will replace the “sitejet.io” to “yourdomain.com”, this means that you can’t change the partner part to something else.

Here is an example after you adjust your DNS records

1 Like

If I can not change the partner part in my subdomain So I can only use my.damascino.com and partner.damascino.com subdomains?

1 Like

Hi! The Whitelabel feature lets you brand the SiteJet platform.

For the whitelabel feature the subdomains " my." and “partner.” are used by Sitejet for whitelabeling. Other subdomains used by Sitejet are “api.”, “cms.”, “preview.” and “preset.”.

If you want to publish a website that you’ve made with SiteJet you can read more about this here: Publish a Website - Sitejet Help. For a published website you can have as many subdomains as you want Add subdomains - Sitejet Help

1 Like

My question was: " If I can not change the partner part in my subdomain So I can only use my.damascino.com and partner.damascino.com subdomains?" I am talking about white label pages for me and my client.

1 Like

Hi! No, you can’t change " my." and “partner.”

1 Like

Thank you for your clear answer.
Actually I created my.damascino.com and partner.damascino.com and they are working fine but I still see sitejet brand and there is no fav icon showing under damascino subdomain. Also ssl is not working.

1 Like

Same issue happening to me - unable to save my domain name in the Whitelabel dashboard.

1 Like

Hey,

thanks for reaching out with your questions.

@Georges_Jazmati it might take some time for SSL and your branding (if you added it in the whitelabel settings) to come through since you needed to change your DNS settings - which can take up to 48 hours. If you already waited that long, please send us a screenshot of your DNS settings to help@sitejet.io - and please also refer to this post! Thanks!

@Brian_O_Grady can you please send us a screenshot of your DNS settings to help@sitejet.io and the name fof the domain you want to use for whitelabel - and please also refer to this post! Thanks!

And shoutout to @Lucian_Dinu for your great support here :pray:

1 Like