Using SiteJet with Namecheap domain & email with SiteJet

Has anyone tried setting up a domain wit’ NameCheap.com?
I’d like to keep my domain wit NameCheap and use the SiteJet email tool. The instructions for using an external domain with SiteJet email seem to be missing some info. NameCheap asks for type, host, value, and TTL. Sitejet only provides the value prop.

Hi,

I followed this procedure

the website is up, but my email is not working. I submitted some questions and waiting for the post to clear moderation.

See below some screenshots

it helped wit the domain, but email is still an issue. Thank you for your help.

Hey @awe_ful,

thanks for reaching out with your question.

Here are all necessary information for setting up email services:

Name/Host Type Value TTL
@ (or blank) MX mx1.sitehub.io 3600
@ (or blank) MX mx2.sitehub.io 3600
@ (or blank) TXT v=spf1 mx -all 3600

Once you added the DNS settings it can take up to 24 hours until they take effect. Please let us know if this worked and feel free to send us a screenshot of your DNS settings so we can check your case-specific settings (via mail with reference to this post if you don’t like to share this in the forum).

Hey @Chapa,

thanks for reaching out. Can you please adjust the TXT as seen here:

Name/Host Type Value TTL
@ (or blank) MX mx1.sitehub.io 3600
@ (or blank) MX mx2.sitehub.io 3600
@ (or blank) TXT v=spf1 mx -all 3600

As I already mentioned, changes in the DNS setting can take up to 24 hours to take effect. Can you also send us the Website ID, the six-digit number at the end of the URL when opening the CMS to check all necessary settings from Sitejet’s end (via mail with reference to this post if you don’t like to share this in the forum)?

I’m having the exact same problems adding MX records to a domain purchased on Google. The TLD is .us would that be causing any problems?

Hi @Willie_Barker_Jr ,

can you send us a screenshot of your DNS settings to help@sitejet.io? Thanks!