Theme colors not working?

Hi All - I started with a blank template. I have a few things on the screen, just a header, some text, etc.

If I go to theme/colors, and update the primary and secondary color, and click “Okay”, the new colors show in the theme color squares, but if I open up the color picker ANYWHERE else, like on the header, the primary and secondary colors have not changed…???

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Never mind - something in my browser was blocking it

1 Like

Thank you for clearing it up. Do you know what was blocking it? What did you change?

Have a good start into the week!

I am facing this issue myself very often. In any website I built, meaning it is not project related. I work with Google Chrome. The online helpful action than is to log out and in again.

2 Likes

Do you have any integration / extension that might be blocking this? Would you like to test out another browser with no extension and see if this is happening there, too?

For me, I had a chrome extension which blocks ads, and suspicious code, etc. I whitelisted the sitejet page with it, and it now works.

2 Likes

I was struggling with this both yesterday and today, looked up the problem here and tested Barbara’s method and it worked.

I use Chrome without any adblocker. I’ve had this problem in the past too, I’ll try to remember to take a screenshot the next time I experience this.

But what happens is that I enter a new color, it changes in the Color Scheme, but when you click to see the color right after I save, it has changed back to the one that was there before.
So if this helps, you can see if you can see a reason why this is happening :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Pal_Nikolaisen - Thank you for your observation.

In case you are experiencing this again, please do make a screenshot and copy the website. Afterwards, just send us a mail with all info and a link to this thread.

Happy to investigate this and trying to replicate the issue. Really curious about this.