Sitejet Support Email Not Working

I’m still getting mail returned back from Sitejet support. Here’s the message I keep getting -

Hey @Lisa_Tippette - which email address are you using as a recipient?

help@sitejet.io

Would you be able to send us the SPF-Record from the mail you are using? Maybe your mails are flagged as spam.

I’m using Gmail. Where would I find the SPF record? I’ve never had any problem before sending mail to that email address. Also, can someone address my problem that I originally emailed you about? (see below)

Hi SJ - Still working with the two collections in this project - https://cms.sitejet.io/458645. I copied the Collection (Featured Homes) from the Home page and put it on the Display Homes page. Then I added the fields and imported the data. However, now whenever I add an item to either collection, it shows up in the other one as well! I want to be able to have different items in each collection. Is that possible without having to rebuild a separate collection?

TIA!
~Lisa

Hey Lisa,

I honestly do not know why it does not work with the mail address. Do you maybe have another mail address that you can test out? Maybe, you could also send me a DM here when you have sent your request and I can check that for you.

Aside from that, I have now seen your other thread.

Yes, I will try to send it from ltippette@gmail.com - the email I’m using now. I did post my problem in a Community thread last night under Help Desk. Let me know if you still can’t see it.

Lisa

I did see it and just responded. The headline was a bit difficult :smiley: Thank you.

Just sent another email from two different email addresses and I didn’t get a confirmation email back from Sitejet. Don’t know if they went through or not. Maybe the problem is on your end…

Hey @Lisa_Tippette - are both those mail addresses from Gmail? Did you get any other error message?

Yes, they are. No, no other error messages.

Hey Lisa,

would you be able to send me a pm where you give me the details about each mail you sent?

I would only need the “subject” and the mail address and when you have send it. Then, I would check if there are any mails missing?