(cPanel) Cannot get the sitejet form to send emails

Hello,
I have not been able to have the sitejet web form from a cpanel install of sitejet send an email to a recipient email upon for submission. I’ve also added multiple email addresses separated by an “;” and still no luck with any email addresses.

Any ideas on the setting that need to be adjusted for a successful webform submission to an email from a cpanel install?
I would appreciate a detailed list of actions so I can have the form work properly!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey there, @Motopresley_Presley

cPanel is currently working to add a guideline to the documentation.

Did you also get in touch with cPanel support before? Do you have root access to the server?

Thank you for the update. Can you share how to get the form to work in the meantime. I want to continue to use and promote sitejet but without a working form the platform is unusable.

1 Like

Hey @Motopresley_Presley,

let’s try to fix it :slight_smile: Can you please check:

• if allow_url_fopen is enabled
  • that you are using PHP 7.1 or higher; PHP 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 or higher
  • that you have the latest Sitejet version installed

Hi @Andre , I have the same issue described in this topic. On a separate topic (Website Form Issues) that had a bug fix, you asked me to answer some questions. Here are the answers:

• What is your Website ID? - if it is a number that goes after https://cms.sitehub.io/ , the number is 653154. I am currently testing a third party form using the same site page where the sitejet form is located Contact - Brighton Thai and Remedial Massage
  • Please describe the issue as best and detailed as possible - Form does not send any emails (tried a few times, none found in spam etc.), not sure if it is doing anything apart from showing a Thank you message after submit button click.
  • Are you using Sitejet Studio or via cPanel or Plesk? - cPanel (with not much support from cpanel team who don’t know what to do with SiteJet)
  • Does the problem appear on the preview.URL or just on the live URL of the published website? (tested on both - preview and published sites - none had any email sent)
  • Which PHP version do you have? - 8.1
  • Are you using the latest SJ version? - cPanel 120.0.2, I guess SJ is part of cPanel, SJ version is not visible anywhere

Sitejet is integrated in cPanel. :slight_smile:

Did you check upon this field?

@Andre , It was disabled. :frowning: I just enabled it and emails are getting delivered now. Thank you. :tada: