Sales Material + Client Proposals

Trying to finish up a proposal…Wondering, how are ya’ll selling Sitejet to clients? Is there a white paper or sales material somewhere? If you are a White Label user what are you telling your clients when they ask what their website will be built on.

Shu’ ’aa-shii nin-la (thanking, I am to you)!

1 Like

In my consultation call, I explain that I build on Sitejet and the advantages of it. For example:

• It was developed in Germany and is GDPR compliant.
  • It doesn’t require ongoing technical maintenance (like Wordpress)
  • Clients can edit their website themselves.
  • The website can be extended with more pages or functionality at any time.
  • It can be connected with third party tools for things like email marketing, appointment booking, social media feeds, calculators etc (so it can get a very impactful marketing machine)
    And so on.

I let them choose wether they want to have their own Sitejet account (which is a little akward at the moment because it comes with agency stuff which they sometimes get confused about) OR if they want their project to remain in my dashboard so I can support them as quickly as possible. If they choose the second option I charge a little more than they would pay with Sitejet directly.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This. I am quite open about using Sitejet and even showed the few people I have designed a website for Sitejet.io and the promotional material you find there.

If you choose not to use the name Sitejet, you can still use the info on the website and what Barbara said and just not mention Sitejet.