Just use as a website builder (not project/client manager)?

Is there any way to use SiteJet simply as a website builder, not as a project or client manager? I’m trying to build sites for myself and all the overhead of the project and client manager is overwhelming, especially as I recall having to send an email to myself to get details and approval from myself.

I simply want to drag and drop blocks onto the page, fill them with text or images, and publish. The project and client management functionalities are getting in the way of that happening. I suspect I’m not the only one struggling with this.

Please note that your instructional video seems to be out of date on this subject: Overview: Website Builder (CMS) - Sitejet Help

1 Like

Hi @Beau_Martin,

thanks for reaching out with your question.

You will need to use the “+Website” button in the project management tool to add new website projects to your account. Apart from that, there is no need to use any other feature than the website builder to create your websites and the domain manager to publish your sites. You can access both features via the Manager View. Simply click on the ellipsis icon for the respective project and either select “Edit website” or “Manage domains”:

If you e.g. want to upload files, you can do this via the media manager in the website builder.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Btw. we are currently working on a new video for the website builder.

1 Like