📽 Sitejet Builder Tutorial: Guide to Building and Customizing Your Website

Discover the Sitejet Builder Tutorial. We’ll guide you through every step of building and customizing your own professional website. Perfect for beginners and experienced web designers alike, this video covers everything you need to know.

Explore the power and flexibility of Sitejet Builder, making web design accessible and efficient. By the end, you’ll have the skills to create a stunning, fully functional website tailored to your needs.

Please let us know what you think. If you like the voice of my colleague I will personally quote you to him :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
This video gives a good and helpful overview about the Sitejet builder so that people can decide wether they want to give it try. Of course a 15 min. video can not cover EVERYTHING you need to know when working with Sitejet. But it is a good starting point.
I personally like the speaker’s voice and teaching style very much.

I would appreciate more in depth videos in that style (and also in German for all clients in DACH!)
Most of my clients for example would not be happy to learn from tutorials in English.

1 Like

This is a good start but are there more in the pipeline? The narrator has an easy-going voice and makes his points clearly in excellent unaccented English. The screen capture tool needs a cursor highlighter to make it easier to follow as well as a magnify option so small areas can be more easily seen.
As a newbie (I’ve produced small sites in WP) I’d like to see a series of Beginner tutorials including a single page site which is then expanded to multiple pages. I’m trying to produce generic sites to display photographs.
I paid to have a Wix site created but discovered it couldn’t do many things without paid extras. I want to create personal sites that don’t cost an arm, leg and first born child.

2 Likes

Just subscribe, hit the like button and leave a comment to what you want to see next. Show a certain need and support the channel.