iOS + Safari | Menu content does not show in table view

Hi together,
at our website www.pianofly.at the menu in table view does not show.
Could you please check how we can make this work?

Thanks a lot! Cheers

Hi! I think you are referring to the mobile menu when it is expanded (opened).
This issue is happening only on Safari (implicitly on all iOS devices) and it’s similar to this issue.

In your case, try to add this CSS to your Asset Manager → (S)CSS panel and see if it works

.outer-wrapper .present-menu-nova {
   overflow: visible;
}
1 Like

hi! Thank you very much for helping us! Would it be possible that you make a screenshot of how this “in your case, try to add this CSS to your Asset Manager → (S)CSS panel and see if it works” should be done? because we are completely new here and also have no real idea of CSS.
So that would be great!
Thank you very much in advance!!

Hi! Sure, no problem…

Here is a screenshot with the instructions

Hope this helps.

I did it as I see it on your screenshot. Unfortunately when I open the menu on my ipad i don’t see anything :frowning: everywhere else the menu works great :slight_smile:

I did a screenshot as well.

Hi! I see …
Ok… can you also add the following CSS … and see if it works …

//this is your header/sidebar id
#ed-60602985 {
   overflow: visible;
}

HI, ok, thank you :slight_smile: where should I add or place it?

Hi! You need to add the additional CSS to your Asset Manager → (S)CSS panel, see the screenshot bellow.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

ooh yes :smiley: now it works!! That’ so great!! :slight_smile: you are great! :slight_smile: Thank you sooo much!!

Did you see my new topic I added yesterday: where I asked how I should shrink the footer on scroll? I would need help there as well. www.pianofly.at/testen - I already have the footer on scroll but I would like to shrink the footer while scrolling… you know what I mean? What should I do?

1 Like

Hi!.. Sorry for my late reply… I see you’ve solved the problem with the footer … with custom code (js+css) …