Mobile Menu | Bug on IOS (iPhone & iPad)

Hello,

I have already reported the bug to the support @Andre. Unfortunately, we have not made any progress here so far. Maybe someone from the community can help?

I noticed a bug that only appears on mobile devices from Apple (iPhone & iPad):

The mobile menu does not open on the subpages / is half hidden. It only opens completely if you first scroll down and then scroll up again.

The sticky menu (which appears after the banner) works fine.

see attached video:
https://we.tl/t-1A8DZymHcb

Template: Kyoto

Tested it with different browsers on iPhones / iPads. The dev tools don’t show anything either. On Android everything works fine.

Deutsch:
Ich habe den Fehler bereits an den Support gemeldet @Andre. Leider sind wir hier bisher nicht weitergekommen. Vielleicht kann ja jemand aus der Community helfen?

Mir ist ein Bug aufgefallen, der nur auf mobilen Geräten von Apple (iPhone & iPad) auftritt:

Das mobile Menü öffnet sich nicht auf den Unterseiten / ist halb versteckt. Es öffnet sich nur komplett, wenn man zuerst nach unten scrollt und dann wieder nach oben.

Das sticky Menü (das nach dem Banner erscheint) funktioniert einwandfrei.

siehe Video
https://we.tl/t-1A8DZymHcb

Vorlage: Kyoto

Habe es mit verschiedenen Browsern auf iPhones / iPads getestet. Die Dev-Tools zeigen auch nichts an. Auf Android funktioniert alles einwandfrei.

Thanks / Danke
Kevin

1 Like

UPDATE:

I just created a completely new project for testing purposes with the Kyoto template.

(see Website ID: 330019).

Without any adjustments / changes the same problem with the mobile menu on IOS devices shows up again.

The error seems to be related to this template.

Can anyone confirm this?

Ich habe gerade einfach ein komplett neues Projekt zu Testzwecken mit dem Template Kyoto erstellt.

(siehe Website-ID: 330019).

Ohne irgendwelche Anpassungen / Änderungen zeigt sich hier direkt wieder das selbe Problem mit dem Mobil Menu auf IOS Geräten.

Der Fehler scheint demnach mit diesem Template zusammenzuhängen.

Kann dies jemand bestätigen?

1 Like

Hi! It looks that if the top banner has a smaller height, it hides the mobile menu.
Try to add this CSS to your Asset Manager → (S)CSS panel

.banner.preset-banner-v3-kyoto{
    overflow: visible;
}

Hope it helps

3 Likes

Hey hey, thanks for posting this here and marking me.

I am really curious about the root of this issue.

As mentioned in the ticket conversation beforehand, this is not a bug from our site as everything works fine on our end. However, it is really strange, that none of the browsers on iOS show the menu correctly.

Usually, it is only Safari that sometimes like to step out of the line :smiley:

Maybe somebody has a hint or an idea. :clap:

You made my day - thats the solution! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes