Close button nav menu not fixed

Hi. I have the problem that when I open the menu on a mobile device and scroll, the close button also scrolls. Does anyone have any advice on how to solve this problem?

Hey Tobias,

never seen that before. Could you provide us with a preview link?

Hi Andre,

here is the preview link: Login

I have this problem on other pages too.

Hi Andre,

do you have any news on this? I’ve checked all my other websites and the problem is there too.

Hey Tobias,

I am sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the reminder. Could you provide me with the Website ID? I can not work with the link you provided. I need to look into the CMS to test something.

Here is the Website ID: 370394

Thank you. I have checked this with a developer and can assure you, that this is not a bug or anything. Actually, this is normal in the templates.

If you like to realize this with other websites, here is the code we added to your JS:

The marked code has been added. In that website, it is already saved.

I highly recommend, that you add a feature request for this into this community. I will also discuss this in the next product meeting :slight_smile:

Please let me know if that helps!

I have checked it on my mobile device (IOS) with Safari and Chrome but the problem still exists. I also checked it with the Chrome developer tools and it seems to work there. So is it an IOS based problem?

Maybe more of a cache problem? :slight_smile:

No. After realising that this solution did not work, I cleared the cache and tried again. What I can say is that the solution works if I reduce the size of my window on the PC.

But you said it was an issue for mobile?

Please specify where you still have the issue. If you like, send us a mail with a screencast and a link to this thread, and we can investigate this further.