Invoice Details

The invoicing style is very out of the norm. I do not know when or if I am being charged for certain things - would it be possible to have a more user-friendly and detailed way of communicating our domains and sites with you. “domain.com” is not a good way to label everything. Then you have to click on it 10xs to figure out with it is, and if you still need it. How many websites are we getting billed for, don’t even know if those people are still our clients because we cant adult the invoice because its not detailed? At least in the US, I think there is a law about how detailed a charge should be. Maybe look into it, either way. It’s a pain.

6 Likes

Hey there , welcome to this community, Nathan! :heart:

This is a great feature request which we will take into consideration, of course :pray: If you like, let us know your ideas how you would like the billing to be displayed in Sitejet.

Just a few hints that you might have not seen in regard to the billing:

You are able to see in the global domain manager all domains you have connected to each website. This is also displayed for each website in detail:

On each invoice, you find a subscription ID that indicates to which domain the invoice refers to. For example: ID domain-yourdomain.com

This is sent to you with the invoicing mails for your accounting. If you are missing invoices for one of the domains, let us know, and we send them to you via mail of course!

In regard to the invoicing, this article might shed some more light on the billing - especially in regard to prorated charges: Plans and invoices - Sitejet Help

There are only three things that you are being charged for automatically:

• Your Sitejet Plan (monthly or annually)
  • Published Website (prorated according to your plan)
  • Purchased Domains through Sitejet (annually, regardless of your plan or publishing)

When you enter your account in Sitejet, you are able to see your current plan plus the published websites displayed under Billing → Subscription Details

Usually you find the plan you chose in there and a “+X” which defines your published websites. The amount you see in there is the one being billed the next time.

Let me know if that helps!

When you click on billing you should see each website and the breakdown of the cost.

For example.
Website A
Hosting $5
Dmain Name $12
Domanin Nathan $12

Website B
Hosting $5
Domain Name $15

What we see right now is this:

1 Like