Sitejet Actual Pricing Plans

I need to know the actual sitejet plan was this so you changed it to new one for deal? so once the deal is over you plan will be back to original, this is pretty confusing, can anyone clarify this to me please.

Hi! I don’t know where you’ve seen these plans , the current plans are available here: Pricing - Sitejet

What you have in your screenshot looks more like the old Sitejet plans: Pricing - Sitejet
As you can see the these plans don’t include more than 1xhosted website, and they were available before the addition of the Collection Feature

I think Sitejet has clearly adjusted their strategy to better support us Freelancers/Agencies.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hey there,

where did you see these prices @mughal ?

@Lucian_Dinu is correct:

What you have in your screenshot looks more like the old Sitejet plans: Pricing - Sitejet

We changed our prices last year to better support Freelancers and Agencies. Currently, there is no plan to switch to the old prices.

I hope this helps? Do you have any more questions about the pricing?

@Andre No more questions just make sure you will keep same pricing plan now and won’t revert back, because as reseller we won’t be able to do business with old pricing plans, new pricing is just fine, thanks.

1 Like

Okay great :slight_smile: No worries!