How to configure the first loading of a site from an arbitrary page

Hi all! The client wants to configure the project so that when accessing domain (for example, mydomain_com), instead of the main page, another one is loaded first (mydomain_com/prices). Is it possible to do this without breaking the entire structure of an already working site? For example, during the cookie acceptance procedure (as an indicator of the user’s first login to the site), clicking any of the buttons will go to a given page (mydomain_com/prices)?
Unfortunately, the plugin “cookie consent bar” does not process the transition to a new page by pressing buttons (probably this is a flaw of the developers) - after publishing the site, pressing buttons does not lead to anything

Thank you in advance!

Hey there,

I was unable to reproduce that. For me, that worked fine.

Have you also checked the HTML? Like I cross-checked if the link was working:

Thank you for quickly responding to my question.
Here are a few screenshots from the developer window and then from the browser window. The correct link to the transition is present in the code, but in any browser the transition is not carried out :frowning:
I can’t understand why.
If it helps, here is a temporary “Share & Copy Website” link to this project: e2bf0991-497585

Good day. The problem I described has not been resolved. Can I hope that the project team will pay attention to her?