How do i change the color of the footer menu text?

I can’t find any option to change the color of the text on the menu section in the footer. Where can I change this?

HI @Pal_Nikolaisen, could you please share the website preview link with us?

the website code is 331316

Hi @Pal_Nikolaisen, thank you for the website ID.

You can set the container background color to transparent, this should work and for the menu text, the color is the same color as you set for standard text in the website design text settings. You could overwrite it with custom CSS if you want a different color for the menu.

Hi Martin, thanks for your reply. I expected it to follow the text color. I’m no CSS expert (I’ve found a course to take to learn more) but right now I can’t figure out how to do this. Can you help me? the color it should be is “custom color 2”

Hi @Pal_Nikolaisen, I changed the font color in the footer for you.

Thanks Martin, but you changed the color of all text except headlines :joy:
I have spent an hour fixing all the text manually. That’s fine, but I can’t change the color of the description text on the blogs. When I change it, it is the correct color for 1 second and it then changes back to the light green color automatically.
screenshot

This must be something different, the custom CSS applies only to the footer preset.

I found out, that there was a color selected in the collection content manager for the description text. I cleared it and now it should be fine. Let me know if you find something related to it.

Thanks Martin, super support! :grinning:

1 Like