Customer portal | new features / better customizability

I wonder if there is a way to create a more customizable customer portal?

The customer portal is already a good thing to give customers access to the website, administration and support. But it would be even better with more features.

Some examples

• Customizable pages (text, FAQs, iframe…)
  • Subscription management for those who offer subscription plans
  • Integration of a webshop (ecwid?) for all who offer complementary services and products or use subscription management via a webshop

Other good things would be a chat system and a CRM. But I think this is too much… :smiley:

At the moment we use many tools around Sitejet. I think with small optimizations we could already do more with Sitejet.

What do you think about it?

2 Likes

+1 good idea

3 Likes

Thank you @Tim_T for this suggestion.

I have created a feature request ticket for it.

For everyone who wants to support this feature, please comment here with a +1 and let us know if you also have some ideas regarding this topic.

Any plans on the roadmap for this?
I would really appreciate more options to style and customize my client portal.
Subscription management etc. would be the coolest feature ever.

Hey there,

the topic of subscription management is also discussed here, I think: Integrated Client Billing - #7 by Andre

… so I would leave this out of the discussion.

Regarding new features for the customer portal, feel free to add more ideas with screenshots, ideas from other tools. :raised_hands:

However, right now it is not on our Roadmap for this year and we do not plan to work on this idea in the foreseeable future. But that does not mean, that this can not change soon.

Currently, our focus is on improvements and exploration of new features for the website builder like utilizing AI-driven tools to improve website creation, work on connecting users and sharing knowledge and designs, e.g. by providing options to share website (templates) and website sections across accounts. Of course, we also want to improve the handling of existing features like Collections or image editing options, etc.