Customizing clients portal

No problem. Glad you like it. I will take a look on partner CSS but with that project management inside and changing selectors would be quite difficult.

3 Likes

I have added CSS file for partner area in the link above. BUT it’s not perfect and without project management. You can try to work on top of that but you’ll have to unminify css.

2 Likes

This is perfect ! But how can you unminify Sitejet’ Css ?

1 Like

I meant the file in the link above. Just type unminify css in google. But you don’t have to, I will add another file in the folder which is unminifed and inside are some comments that can help you on which page are specific styles.

2 Likes

I just made another version that fixes some styling in settings and domains page.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you changed on this one. Everything is perfect except the manager view that still keeps the white background on every tab. Is that hard to modify as in the client’s area?

1 Like

You couldn’t see pagination in domains page with previous version also there were some grey heading instead of white in settings page. Yes only Manager is left but the problem is that selectors are changing because of that project management feature, which makes it challenging to style the CSS. I think it would be needed to add some JS code to make it work but not 100% sure. Will take more in depth look this week when I got some spare time. Or maybe someone else here in community knows how to achieve this in the easiest possible way :thinking:

4 Likes

Unfortunatly this is out of my league. :unamused:

1 Like