Additional White Label Options (Favicons)

I was wondering if there is any way to edit the Fav Icon for each of the sections (Partner Login, CMS, and Client) I think if we are able to white label the platform the Fav Icon should be able to be set to our white label icon. (see attachments)

Also if possible it would be great to be able to edit the Tagline of those tabs as well. On the partner side it states (Design Better Website Faster) if we would edit the client one to at least state the Agency Name that would be great!

2 Likes

Hi Matt! There is no direct option to add this, but you can set a Fav Icon for the Customer Portal and the Management Area as indicated here: How to set favicon for Customer Portal
Just add the suggested tag with your icon in the SJ Account → Whitelabel settings and then the appropriate header code area.

P.S. This additional custom code is executed after the login (so it doesn’t work on the respective login pages)

2 Likes

Thanks! Must have missed that!

2 Likes

But client portal still shows SJ favicon, and it’s really weird …

Hi! As I’ve mention in my initial post. This additional custom code is executed after the login (so it doesn’t work on the respective login pages).
Do you have this problem after login?

1 Like

@Lucian_Dinu if you are using custom domain just click “Edit Website” and when your whitelabel editor open on your custom domain “cms.yourdomain.com” it shows SJ favicon … why? this should be yours.

Hi @mughal ! You are right the CMS Editor cms.yourdomain.com favicon can’t be customized at this point (you can open a Feature Request for this).

Areas that can be customized are:

1. The Management Area partner.yourdomain.com
  2. Client Portal my.yourdomain.com
1 Like

@Lucian_Dinu now custom logo also disappeared from my.yourdomain.com and i don’t understand why no one from staff even bother to reply on these threads.

Hi @mughal ! If you think you have found a bug, I suggest opening a new Topic (in the Helpdesk/Report a bug Category) and include some details and steps to reproduce it.

Regarding the Sitejet staff, … I think the idea of this Community is to help each other (within reasonable limits) and share the knowledge, so that everybody can benefit.

If you have sensitive technical issues, I suggest contacting Sitejet Support via email.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, @mughal .

There is actually a simple explanation - our office hours are from Monday to Friday. Until this point, there has been no reason for us to interfere :innocent:

If you have a bug or an issue you would need our help with, please either drop us an email to our support or open a bug thread and give us as much information as possible. We love to help you out here. :raised_hands:

The community is of course managed, tracked and observed by us. We also love to help you out as best as possible. However, Lucian is right - the idea is also to help each other out :heart:

Looking forward to your mail or bug report here: Report a bug - Sitejet Community