cPanel | Site not publishing

I have been unable to publish my site with the new cPanel interface. I have tried another site on my server and it worked fine. I have tried another template on this problem site without changes and it published fine. So I thought it might be the first template I used was damaged. So, I pick another and now the same problems.

Errors are:
" Error: The publishing process failed. Please try again. If this condition persists, contact your system administrator."
-AND-
" [2024-01-23 21:52:12 -0600] info [uapi] [0 s] Starting sync for geeklabstech…com at 1706068332…

[2024-01-23 21:52:13 -0600] info [uapi] [1 s] Download sitemap xml:https://22937a-726fc…preview…sitehub…io/sitemap…xml"

This is where it always errors out and quits. I have tried many many things. I have changes settings, edited SEO to update the sitemap, rebooted my server, updated software, all to no luck. Any help wout be amazing.

1 Like

Hey @GeekLabsTech,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. We would love to help you on this matter, however, our support is limited to issues directly in the Sitejet Builder. We do not have access to your server or the cPanel periphery.

I highly recommend that you contact the cPanel support directly on this matter. When you are logged in you should be able to send a support request.

Please also let the users know the solution to the issue here, when this is resolved so others can find a guideline if they run into the same issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

That would be great other then cPanel says that my license is with the data center and the data center says there is no support for Sitejet. So I am stuck in a loop of no help.

I will keep digging. All else I will switch to a different designer.

1 Like

Hey @GeekLabsTech, can you share the ticket ID for the support request you sent to cPanel? Thanks!

I had a similar issue with publishing (the button was not active) that got sorted by installing a plugin update (that was not part of the latest cpanel update pack)!!!

You guys at Webpros really need to sort this out. I sounds like cpanel support don’t have a qualified person who knows sitejet and able to understand the issues. When you direct us to cpanel support is not helping your customers, as there is no support available. Customers are struggling trying to break the wall and push cpanel people to learn more about sitejet. Support requests go through circles and still there is no understanding on cpanel side. They don’t have a sitejet engineers in their support team.

1 Like

Hey @alexshel - thank you for the feedback and a great solution.

Would you be able to give us more info on which plugin update is necessary? I like to mark this then as a solution here.

Hi @Andre, The plugin that was outdated is cpanel-sitejet-plugin-1.0.1-43.44.1.cpanel.noarch (this info was shared by cpanel support contact with my web hosting provider)
I don’t know what version was installed trying to fix the problem, it was just the most recent version.
After it got installed some functionality (e.g. URLs in meta tags) has changed but did not fix the other separate issue.
Do you have a site where release notes for updates, service packs and hot fixes are published ? Maybe we could learn from there what bugs were fixed in the most recent plugin version.

Hey there,

let me check with my colleagues, what the link is.