Created Sitejet website in cPanel

I have created my Sitejet website in cPanel and it is published, it seems to be working fine so far. Do I need to have an account on your https://partner.sitejet.io website? If so how do I import my already built website onto the dashboard. How can I get the Contact form to work, it doesn’t send the email out? Thank you

Hey @Andrew_Hansen

Welcome! No, you do not need to have another account with Sitejet.io as that is the standalone version. Regarding the contact form, I would suggest you contact the cPanel support to check on your mail settings and servers.

Please keep us on the loop here if you like. I am quite sure that other users might have the same question.

Hi Andre
Thank you for your relpy. I will sort out the form and let you know. Just another question. is it possible to have a blog post assigned to multiple topics so it shows up in multiple areas, eg 1 post could be in Trending but also in a Cruise Topic. Thanks for your help.

Hi @Andrew_Hansen,

are currently using a Choice data field to sort those topics like this?

With this configuration, it is not possible to select multiple options, but what you can do is either add a checkbox field called Trending that you can activate if this blog post should also have this attribute - especially when those attributes might only be temporary like New, Trending, etc. or use a second category field.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Hi Franzi
Thank you for your reply. What link would I use for a post to show up in the Dubai area. I’m currently using #!filter[columns.topic]=Dubai but it isn’t working , I also tried #!filter[columns.checkbox]=Dubai But that doesn’t work either. I have attached some screenshots.

Hi Franzi
I have worked it out. Thanks for your help.

Great @Andrew_Hansen ! :slight_smile: