All websites down (ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

Hi,

just noticed that almost all of our clients websites including ours are not reachable:

This site can’t be reached
xxxxx refused to connect
Try:
Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Best,
Kevin

2 Likes

Still down. Please look into it asap. @Andre @Franzi @Martin

• now, another website is affected too. It’s reachable but images are not loading.

EDIT: btw https://sitejet.statuspage.io/ is not showing anything.

3 Likes

What is the ETA on the fix?
This is major…

4 Likes

Hi all,

Right now the only solution is to export your site as HTML and host it elsewhere. sitejet.io is unavailable but the subdomains are not which means you should be able to access the CMS to export your site.

The problem seems to be occurring when attempting to connect to SiteJet hosted websites from the US. Visitors in the EU are able to connect OK.

I hope this helps somebody else while we wait for this to be resolved.

2 Likes

We have several clients down or extra slow bandwidth here too.

2 Likes

Is anyone working on this? I haven’t received a courtesy email notifying me of the problems or updates. What is going on? It has been like this for over 24 hours.

3 Likes

I do not think they work on the weekends, so I think we have no choice but to wait until Monday.

3 Likes

I sent this email to my clients if you need to use it.

:boom:Service Outage :boom:

We have identified an issue this afternoon on our network with a 3rd party vendor and are working on a fix. It is possible that your website may or is experiencing downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working on a solution.

Here2Serve,

Nathan Peterson

3 Likes

Same here. Clients are NOT happy!

2 Likes

It’s unbelievable that Sitejet hasn’t responded yet. Especially after they teamed up with plesk.

Sitejet needs to come up with a solution to monitor servers/infrastructure 24/7 to make sure we and our clients don’t experience such long downtimes ever again! This is critical and needs to be a top priority. New features & co are worth nothing if the essentials don’t work!

I expect a statement from sitejet by Monday morning!

3 Likes

Same, I have multiple client sites down and some work but images are not showing up.

@SiteJet, we need to have a solution for weekend support!

2 Likes

All of my websites are down as well. Hopefully, this is fixed soon.

1 Like

:large_blue_diamond: Hey there everybody, thank you very much for pointing this out. We have also contacted everybody that wrote us a mail:

Currently, the websites are up again. It seems that over the weekend, the US nodes crashed. We are still investigating why this happened and especially why the installed failover did not respond. When we know the root of this issue, we will take immediate action to improve the situation so that this will not happen again.

If you have any more questions, please get in touch with us!

When we know more, we will update this thread as well!

2 Likes

Hey everybody,

we have updated our statuspage with more information. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. :pray: