Website Form Issues

Today my client complained about form issue that for example if Captcha is wrong so with the “Error Message” whole form fields get empty (means you have to fill everything again) which is wrong.

Error message comes on top of the form (which is also not aligned center, screenshot attached) and if succeed why the form disappeared (it should remain there with the success message (logically) also if form submit successfully “Error Message” remains there … how fast this can be fixed?

Hi @mughal,

thank you for reporting the bug. Could you please send me the Website ID in a private message or help@sitejet.io ? Also on which page we can find the contact form, this would be very helpful.

Hi @Martin i sent you email, please check.

@mughal emailed you back.

Hey Umar,

The developer ticket with a fix has been deployed. Would you be able to confirm it is working now?

Hi @Andre it’s still not fixed, i wrote this to Martin as well.

Hey @mughal then this might be related to your website and not a bug. Please send us a ticket with your website ID and expected and observed behavior. Happy to take a look at it. :raised_hands:

@Andre I already talked to Martin even sent him screen cast but issue not solved, you can check the same.

Do you have a ticket number for me? Or just answer on the ticket again so it will pop up in our system and I can take a look.

Has this been fixed in the meantime for you and then it started to not work again?

@Andre I just replied same email mentioning you, ticket # 85650