Help for new website designers

Something I would find very helpful would be a video walk through of all the features, that told real world examples of what each and every feature can do and WHY you would want to use it. I see many tutorials, but often they leave out the case scenario for that features use, and I would love to see a video explaining all the features and how and why they could be used and different scenarios. This would be huge for new designers. Your tool has so many features, often I see How to use them, but I am not always sure why I would use them or their exact purpose. I would love someone to explain everything to those of us who don’t fully understand website design yet fully.

7 Likes

I’m with you on this also James_Dennewitz.

3 Likes

Yes, this is required. The team should record a complete walk-through or post links to their past webinars.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find a video explaining how to set up white labelling so the CMS looks like my company and does not say Site jet. I prefer video walk throughs.

Hi James,

Did you ever get a response to your Original question. Maybe I missed it.

KenO

1 Like

No KenO I did not. No new changes the last 3 months, and a lot of messages here going ignored, I am starting to worry a little.

Hi! I don’t think it’s possible to create a " video explaining all the features and how and why they could be used and different scenarios". I mean it would be hours and hours.

Can you be more specific about what kind of scenarios you have in mind?

Maybe people from this community (like myself) can create a few tutorials on different topics/scenarios to help.

Hi Lucian,

It would be most useful as someone new to web design to have specific tutorials on your Sitejet platform and how to utilise some of the core features used in building different types of websites. This is differnt to what you have now in showing how a particular feature works. It would be good to have some real world context, taking us from A-Z.

Hi Sitejetter,

sorry for the late reply and please don’t worry. We are working hard and focussed on new features and infrastructure improvements. We also have limited resources and can’t answer on every post, in this case when you need our expertise, then please tag us e.g. @Martin, so we will get a notification.

When you have something specific then please share it with use or use the search here in the community to find topics related to your question.

If you can, please also explain the community your use-case, so that we can provide you the best possible answer.

I find that the tutorials are partly also outdated.
It would be nice if this would be updated and the tutorials would also be available in German.

1 Like