Product Roadmap

You should have a proper page of product roadmap so we know about completed, current and upcoming changed of platform, this will be very useful feature, currently we don’t know what the future plans and changes, creating a page on Trello will work, there users can also suggest new features and current feature changes, consider and create it please.

7 Likes

This is a great idea! I would also appreciate a public roadmap.

5 Likes

Totally agree:)

5 Likes

Imi’s here!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I was always here, just been a bit quiet :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I am surprised no one from sitejet team is responding on this, anybody home? @Andre @Franzi

3 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback and the request. Unfortunately, we do not have a public roadmap accessible for our user. However, I will raise this request in our next product meeting

2 Likes

Nice to have you here, Imre! :heart::rotating_light:

1 Like

That’s great, thank you. It is very interesting to see how sitejet is supposed to develop further.

2 Likes

I have been using the platform over two months now, many other website builders release amazing new features weekly basis but i did not see any change / upgrade / ui ux fixes till now, guys get a proper roadmap of product so we know what we ll get in coming weeks / months … or hire me for ui ux, this is what i do for living :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi! When I want to have a feel if a product is actively developed, I usually look at the product changelog and the frequency of releases, and Sitejet has released a lot of improvements lately, if you have missed any of them, you can find them here: Updates and Releases - Sitejet Community

I don’t think roadmaps (in a sense of future plans, features) are useful for anyone.
I’ve seen this a lot of times, … in general they create expectations (in terms of features or time frames) that leads to disappointments … I think this is why Apple has never published a Roadmap.

P.S. I do believe that Sitjet should keep us informed about upcoming changes, that can impact us in one way or another … and this is something that Sitejet is already doing.

2 Likes

@Lucian_Dinu it’s not about what you feel or think, it’s about what user wants, now a days every product in market has a product roadmap with upcoming plans, changes, new things so user gets exited and wait, so what i feel there is no logic to keep product updates hidden or secret because since two months i didn’t see any update or change but if there are any even minor showing in changelog so we users (specially on whitelabel plan) will know whats going on.

Hi! Have you seen the latest releases mentioned here?
In the last 2-3 months we’ve got awesome updates/additions like:

• Advanced workflows and Manager Views (you can now enable - or disable - statuses and create your own workflow)
  • Webhooks for the Project Manager
  • Collection Import / Export (as a CSV and also JSON format)
  • US-based hosting
  • Multiple Collection improvements (worth mentioning: Re-ordering collection fields, Number field)

…and, many more improvements and bug fixes.

You are more than welcome to open new feature requests or vote on existing ones if you feel that there is something missing within Sitejet.

Regarding the Roadmap, I think this feature request is an open discussion, and I’ve stated (as you did) my own opinion, in the end it’s up to Sitejet to decide if a public roadmap is the way to go.

2 Likes

It seems 3 months or more since any updates at all, and the App Sumo community gave them many great requests and ideas to implement. I hope an Acumbamail ( current app sumo star email program from Spain) will soon get a direct integration.
I think a lot of us hope to see the blog get much better and more like other blog features elsewhere. I sure hope they have plans to make more upgrades, improvements, added features and functionality and even improve the UI some to make it even easier.

3 Likes

Hi Sitejetters,

we know you guys want a public roadmap. But as @Lucian_Dinu said, it creates expectations and if you don’t meet them, someone is always disappointed. If they are met, then people accept it without appreciating it.

What I can say is, that our developers are working hard all the time, on bug fixes, improvements, feature requests, etc. The ticket board is full and we will always inform you when we have something released. So you always have something to look forward to and remember, you help decide what gets implemented by writing feature requests or leaving a +1 there.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I use SJ since 2019 and I can tell you there are new features coming out regularly. There are many minor changes that are not published but I notice them while I am using the system. And I use it a lot:) Built about 100 custom sites since 2019.

4 Likes

Thank you Imi @Imre_Fekete :heart: