Native first cart and funnels

Hi I’ve used Ecwid and I think it would be advantageous for Sitejet to consider the following: the platform claims to be all in one but they are integrations for the shopping cart and products. So another subscription, as is the a/b testing integration. Many more customers would join Sitejet if it had product inventory and cart process, plus funnel capability with native a/b testing.

I understand they are sizeable projects but the increased customer satisfaction and ability to bring on new customers from your affiliate partners would more than make up for the investment.

Can you please provide feedback if these are being developed or not. As the current program is really just a brochure site builder. Though it dose have great customer interface to project manage. It’s not enough today to just have brochure sites, or expect your customers to sign up for third party integrations when you claim to be all in one.

1 Like

Hey @Chris_Melville - Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I will definitely bring this into the next product meeting.

But let me respond to a few points you are raising here in advance:

We do claim to be an “all-in-one” web design solution. A website builder is a tool that allows you to build a website. That means you have everything at hand to build a website, including the whole process of setting everything up until the point you publish the website.

This includes a project management to scale your work and take care of your client, design a website, duplicate and improve processes and finish “the job” easily. All these features are set up natively in Sitejet. And we intend to improve these features day by day - of course with your valuable feedback!

However, tools for e-mail marketing, e-commerce, booking options, billing options and so many more are not the status quo when “building a website”, rather than an addition and a specification of what else is or could be on a website. See it as an “integration”.

This still means for us that we are well aware of all the possibilities that could be added to a website.

This also means that we are always considering of adding new features aside from building a website. And we do intend to widen our product. Of course!

Because of that, we do appreciate the great feedback we are always getting from our community. Especially e-commerce products and e-mail marketing are a great example.

There are so many impressive companies on the market that do a really great job in offering these services already. In some cases, it might make much more sense to offer an easy way to integrate and/or partner up instead of completely rebuild an own tool. This could be one way. But, that does not mean that we are not considering our own native integration.

I hope this helps to classify.

Let me know your thoughts, if you like!

4 Likes

Any company who claims to have a built in solution for too many different things gets in trouble on some point. Because they have too many “construction areas” to deal with they will improve just a little bit here and a little bit there. Instead of being focused on developing great features for the main tool.

There might be some exceptions in the market but I recon that these companys have a huge team of developers. And the system needs to be much more expensive.

1 Like