Funnels functionality

It would be great to have funnels functionality in the templates with all the pages pre connected ( landing page, checkout page, up sells/downsells pages, thank you pages) along with a great cart or payment option.
Looking towards clickfunnels/groovefunnels/simvoly/kartra etc…

7 Likes

Funnels must be builtin features, it’s actually missing

4 Likes

+100 for multi-step funnels, step-conversion tracking & A/B split testing

(dynamic text replacement would be nice too)

4 Likes

Funnels is inherent requirement for all marketeers and web designers.

2 Likes

I updated the feature request and raised the priority.

To all supporters: please comment “+1” below!

2 Likes

+1

I would be useful to unify my services.

1 Like
    1. Should be able to include videos in the funnels too.
1 Like

+1
for this

1 Like

+1

This feature would be amazing

1 Like

+1 would be amazing

1 Like

Yes I am about to sign up for clickfunnels just to be able to give people a templated DIY option. If we could do this with sitejet it would give people alternative option to Clickfunnels (which is way over priced).
Key considerations:
-Video CTA linked - i.e. the video plays for x time and then the CTA popups up or lower page content.

• Count down timers that are linked to the viewer of the page (ie. not the normal time) similar to deadline funnel that the bonuses disapear after the time runs out.
  • A/B testing - see unbounce set percentage allocation of traffic and conversion monitoring
  • Full Funnel Templates enable not single page templates but linked campaigns and popups cart integrations
    On a separate note it would be great if these templates could be uploaded into wordpress or sitejet. i.e. built in Sitejet but they can choose to use Sitejet platform or wordpress on a fee for service. (Thrive Themes did it where if people stop paying their site is visible but they can’t edit it) Would provide a great alternative to clickfunnels and definitely increase sitejet uptake and general awareness.
2 Likes

+1

This would be soooo amazing to have!!!

1 Like

+1 can’t wait for this !

1 Like

+1 would be cool

+1 funnels would be ace

1 Like

+1 must have in 2022

1 Like

Added all your votes to the feature request ticket.

2 Likes

Upsells should be included of course. Great ideas. I wonder if Site Jet will ramp up doing any of the suggested features anytime soon. All this time later still not direct integration with Mailerlite.

1 Like

Dear @James_Dennewitz

you are able to see our realization of features and updates of the last months here:

and here:

Andre I looked through the Updates and Releases and I can’t see anything about funnels functionality, is there any update when this might be added? Would defintely like an alternative to click funnels

1 Like