I'd like to setup DKIM

Hello @Naz_Haque - so far there is no indication that this (DKIM) will be a common security requirement for the normal use of mail. If this will be the case for the biggest mail providers, we will discuss it again of course.

More importantly, DKIM stops spammers from impersonating our clients, and, I think, lands emails in the inbox (not spam).

Right now, setting up the mails correctly, which includes a proper SPF record, avoids that. The link you are referring to actually states exactly what I mean.

If this is holding you back to move over completely, there is the possibility for you to use Sitejet with the Plesk environment, for example. Also, using an external mail service could also be an option.

It almost appears as if Sitejet don’t want client websites to succeed - because their chances of email & SEO success are hampered by the lack of development on these fronts.

Unfortunately, I do not understand the point you are making here.

Just to round this up again: The “non www” topic has been discussed, and there is no indication that our set-up is in any way hampering the success of your website.

Just to make this clear again: We are closely monitoring the developments on the market regarding the most important topics that are also mentioned here in the community. And we will make sure that the necessary changes will be discussed if they need to be realized.