Hyperlinks not working on Live site when added to Image as HTML

Summary:

Hyperlinks in preview mode added to gallery images work as expected.

Hyperlinks on images don’t work on LIVE SITE.

These images I have just added some HTML as hyperlinks, as I don’t know how to remove the nested hyperlinks for the preset.

Website ID: www.starrspecialevents.com.au

Tested on browser:
Chrome / Safari

Steps to reproduce:

1. Built a Gallery
  2. Added HTML hyperlinks to text of images
  3. Click on link in preview works (open in new tab).
  4. On live website the link appears only as plain text.

Observed behavior:

Plain text selection

Expected behavior:

Hyperlink or if someone can show me how to remove nested hyperlinks to not Enlarge on click but instead hyperlink.

Screenshots/Screencast:

The code I used of the GET TICKETS which isn’t working on LIVE site
hashes" used to disable code in this comment

-<#center><#a class=“button center button-xlarge” contenteditable=“true” href=“/Russell-Morris”> get tickets<#a><#center>

Hyperlink nesting detected

You cannot create a hyperlink here, as either a parent or child element already contains a hyperlink. Please remove that hyperlink first to add a hyperlink here.

Hey Max, which link are you trying to add to that image? The second segment on the website does have that picture and when I click on it I get directed to the artist’s subpage.

What shall happen, when I click on that picture?

Hi Andre.

I since removed the gallery plugin and just added 3 columns with images. That solves the link issue.

But it was my aim to have the second section as a 9 image gallery. That way I keep the hover effects and continuity.

For the text section I created. Button. But in the live sites the button did not work. I will try and create on a demo site to demonstrate what I mean. I would like the ability to take off click to enlarge. Instead make it a normal linkable image.