Good service, but rising number of CMS bugs

Dear SiteJet Team!

I really like how I can get both English or German support from you guys and you are pretty much always there to attend to my problems – whether it’s my incompetence or technical bugs.

The latter have become more frequent lately – from no-show images to display glitches in the preview mode to non-responding values in the size definition windows or element overlapping the color panel …

I know you recommend Brave as a browser (and it has worked on some of the problems) but I cannot expect my customers to get a new browser just for their CMS to work properly. (Some of the problems have been occurring on client side, too.)

Now, I wonder if there is a way to either ensure better compatibility (by you guys testing the system on more devices – old and new, Apple and others) or if bug-reporting could be made easier.

Not knowing how well you guys are staffed and what the company strategy is … I think service makes you good and relevant to many solos and small agencies, and I would recommend investing in that …

Thanks for all your help and for keeping an open ear.

Best,
Daniel

2 Likes