Geo Position / Placename and Cookie Consent Banner?

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on our website using the Sitejet Builder by Plesk. Although we haven’t published the site yet, we’ve updated all settings with our information. However, I encountered an issue with the geo meta tags shown here:

<meta name="geo.position" content="37.7854;-122.422">
<meta name="geo.placename" content="San Francisco">

These tags seem to be hardcoded, as adding new meta tags on the home page does not overwrite them but simply adds to the existing ones. Does anyone know how to modify or remove these meta tags?

Additionally, I need to translate the Cookie Consent Banner into German since our website is aimed at the German market. Any guidance on how to achieve this within the Sitejet Builder would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

I don’t know if it is different at Sitejet by Plesk but with Sitejet Studio you can edit text and appearance of the cookie banner just like everything else within the CMS.

Hey Michael,

would you have the website ID? I assume that the location is from the template and we might need to manually fix this for you.

Regarding the Cookie Consent Banner, please take a look at some discussions in this community. If your website aims towards the German market, you might want to look into an external solution.

Hey Andre,

thanks for reply. Could you tell me, where I can send you the ID?
Regarding the Consent Banner, do you have a link for me about such a discussion?

Best regards,
Michael

Hey Michael,

When you are in the Website Builder, you will find a six digit number in the URL. That one would be the ID for the website.

Regarding the Cookie Banner, we have a discussion here with general information about the privacy assets. We also advice to check if these are fulfilling your privacy standard in your country.

Hey Andre,

I know that this is the ID, but I don’t want to publish the ID here. Where I can send you?

Hey Michael,

if you like you can send us a help ticket via mail and copy this thread in there as well. However, nobody is able to access your website or see anything unless they are an admin of your account or a super admin like Martin and I am.

Hi Andre,

I’ve send you an mail, with another question.

Thanks a lot

@Michael_Kurek fixed for your website.

In case someone else run into this issue. Please contact us: help@sitejet.io