Export API and Plesk/C-Panel Export & Management

Hello,

An export API would be convenient. For instance, in the case of a Laravel app, landing pages wouldn’t need to be programmed. They could be created easily through the editor and automatically exported via the Export API. Even for client sites running on own infrastructure, an export API would be handy, eliminating the need for manual exports (for example, after the client makes changes themselves).

Given Sitejet’s affiliation with web pros, here’s another export idea: linking Sitejet with Plesk/C-Panel. Websites could be automatically exported there. Clients could manage email addresses in Sitejet, but these would run through Plesk/C-Panel on own infrastructure.

Hey @Jonas_Meishammer ,

Thank you for that request. I am not sure, if you are aware about the fact, that we are already fully integrated in Plesk and you are able to use the Website Editor there? Therefore, you could just design the websites there and don’t need to export them after you finished them in Sitejet.

Have a look: Sitejet Builder for Plesk - Plesk

Hello @Andre,

Thank you for the reply.
Yea i have seen the new integration in plesk, it looks very good. But there is no customer portal, which is very convenient and I love to use. And for the combination of Sitejet and custom code (e.g., Laravel), an export API would be very practical.

Hi @Jonas_Meishammer

In Plesk, we have integrated the Sitejet Builder which is the website builder that allows you to easily create and edit your website from within Plesk.

The Project Management and Customer Portal features are not part of the Sitejet Builder for Plesk. Both features are currently only available in our Sitejet Studio (which is not integrated in Plesk at this point).